We use your personal data -as defined hereunder- to provide and improve the service of the Application (the “Services”) and /or your usage of the Application. By using the Application, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Personal Data means data of user of the Application provided upon the user’s usage of the Application either in our possession or likely to come into our possession) including but not limited to Usage Data.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Application or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Data Controller means US or the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers) mean any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information and data for various purposes to provide and improve our Service on the Application to you. Types of data collected include but are not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- The data extracted from the social networks if you were using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google + and Twitter for subscribing and setting up an account on the Application including your name, username, location, gender, date of birth, address, email address, profile picture and your general information for your contacts.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information of whatever type that may be of interest to you whether developed by us solely or by third parties or in cooperating between us and any third party.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you use the Application or when you access the Application by or through a mobile device.
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Application that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Application with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can activate or deactivate the Location Data services upon using the Services through the settings of your device.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can set your browser to reject cookies or to limit and to indicate to the process of sending cookies.
By disabling cookies, some contents or features of the Application may not function properly or may not be shown correctly.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service and/or the Platform.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests
Your Posts on the Internet
When you post your comments or any other content on the Application, your contribution and location will be viewed by other users and may be shared publicly outside the Application with external users.
Interaction with other users
Upon interacting with other users, your name, profile picture, location and activity description will be viewed by the other users.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes, which include but are not limited to:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service and/or the Application.
- To monitor the usage of our Service and/or the Application.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have unsubscribed to such services.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights.
- For payment processing purposes.
- To comply with the law.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. You have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we have relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service and/or the Application, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers and other devices located outside of your geographical jurisdiction or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Legal Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Martha Education LTD or any of its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Application.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Application or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security as some events may occur beyond our control and not be attributable to an action of willful misconduct and/or intentional negligence from our side.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service and/or the Platform.
Third Parties include but are not limited to:
- Google AdSense DoubleClick Cookie
- AdMob by Google
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Application. In that case, we use third party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.